5.0

I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects.Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard enough.

I had been working for him for over 2 years, and thought I had earned his loyalty. They replaced me with some young kid half my age. Yeah, he worked harder and faster, but you can't replace experience. I never showed up late, even stayed later than I was supposed to sometimes, was friends with the whole team, and did a full 40 hours a week.

It wasn't even like I wasn't the only one being lazy if I was.

Look at their latest Twitter post on https://twitter.com/DaisherChiles, "Daisher Chiles hard at work".

The truck is parked and no one is doing a thing!What a joke.

This reviewer shared experience about "hiring and firing" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). matthews2 is overall dissatisfied with Chiles Holdings and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chiles Holdings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Chiles Holdings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chiles Holdings?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1338151

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY TRACK HIM DOWN MAKE HIM PAY OR BEAT HIM DOWN ?

to MIKE HUNT #1338197

Look @ post.

Canterbury, New Hampshire, United States #1085592

Hes a *** nag and dont pay his bills

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #993802

So you're just butt hurt you got fired. I'd love to hear there side of the story since the only thing you offer is "look at them being dumb on twitter"

to Anonymous #1356288

Dana is definitely a crook he's very good at screwing people don't ever do work for this looser he will *** sooner or later most likely sooner he owes me over 30.000 dollars

to Anonymous #1375201

He is a *** with hundreds of complaints even gives you a fake name so you can't google him