Chiles Holdings - Got fired by Daisher Chiles wrongfully
I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects.Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard enough.
I had been working for him for over 2 years, and thought I had earned his loyalty. They replaced me with some young kid half my age. Yeah, he worked harder and faster, but you can't replace experience. I never showed up late, even stayed later than I was supposed to sometimes, was friends with the whole team, and did a full 40 hours a week.
It wasn't even like I wasn't the only one being lazy if I was.
Look at their latest Twitter post on https://twitter.com/DaisherChiles, "Daisher Chiles hard at work".
The truck is parked and no one is doing a thing!What a joke.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- hiring and firing
- Product or service
- Employee Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- "If you are a small business owner and are in the process of finding a company that will help you obtain business licenses or permits be careful who you go..."
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."